- Compatible with KeurigK-CUP®K-CUP® brewers and other single serveK-CUP® brewers, NOT compatible with Keurig VUE or Keurig 2.0.
- 13 grams of coffee packed into our EKOCUPS, 30%+ more coffee per cup than the average brand of single serve cups for a richer cup of coffee that just tastes better. Cool Peel Recycle cups.
- USDA Certified, Fair Trade and Organic Coffee Gluton and Lactose free OU Kosher and Vegan; Using cool-peel-recycle technology, allowing our plastic cups to be recyclable by removing the lid and filter after brewing and recycling the cup
- A 30 Count Variety Pack Sampler of EKOCUPS includes Coffee, Decaf and Flavored Coffee Organic Fair Trade Gourmet Recyclable Single serve cups.
- EKOCUPS has no affiliation with Keurig, Green Mountain or ; is registered trademark of Keurig and/or Green Mountain
Contains: 3 Ekocups Dark coffee 3 Ekocups Bold coffee 3 Ekocups Light coffee 3 Ekocups Ethiopian coffee 3 Ekocups Guatamalen coffee 3 Ekocups Mexican coffee 3 Ekocups Sumatran coffee 3 Ekocups Decaf coffee 3 Ekocups Hazlenut Flavored coffee 3 Ekocups Vanilla Flavored coffee
EKOCUPS are first rate!
Posted by Suzy on 21st Apr 2017
I mean, I come to Crazycups for the brilliant flavors, but I can't live on flavored coffee alone. This sampler pack allowed me to try all the different EKOCUPs. Generally speaking, the various EKOCUPS are packed (13 grams per k-cup) of perfectly roasted coffee. It was sealed into the kcups at its peak moment. This coffee is super fresh. I think my favorite is the Guatemalen, which is just about the most rich and smooth coffee I've ever had. (And I've had a A LOT). But they are all delicious, and I enjoyed comparing them. The dark roast was not excessively dark. It was a smooth and pleasing sort of dark, lacking smokiness. The Hazelnut did not taste very hazlenutty to me--although I personally don't find that a problem, others may wish to know. EKOCUPS strength is in their non-flavored coffee, which is just outstandingly fresh and flavorful.